Human Foods that are Dangerous for Cats - Do you have a cat? Knowing 7 human foods that cats can’t eat. That foods are not totally dangerous for you, but it should not be given to your pets. As long as the foods are safe, you can give some food supplements to keep them health and have strong bone. There are so many kinds of foods and beverages that you consume everyday. Sometimes you feel pain in your belly after you drink soda. Well, here we go to know what should not you give to your pets.
Kinds of 7 Human Foods that are Dangerous for CatsThis article will tell you both of foods and beverages never you sahre with the cat and dog. There are any toxics which are dangerous for cat’s digestion. Check these kinds of 7 human foods which are toxic for cats.
1. ChocolateChocolate is the most tasty diary food source for cakes and drinks. Never feed the cats any type of food which contains chocolate, powder, and others. This human food can be toxic for cats and cause vomit, diarrhea, and heart arrhythmias.
2. Garlic and onionThiosulpahte in garlic and onion can cause decrese red blood cells, specifically it is Anemia. So, you should not add onion or garlic into boiled fish or chicken for cats food. Be carefull whenever you make ingredients for cat’s food.
3. NutsHuman foods that cats can’t eat, one of them is nuts. Do not feed your pets this. seizures, vomiting, and loss of muscle can happen, if you give nuts to the cat. Nuts contain lot of bad fatty and salt. Nuts can also cause the any of health problems.
4. Raw egg and fishActually raw foods are not good for human health, even animal. Raw egg and fish contain lot of toxic. Raw foods also can cause a biotin deficiency could damage cat’s and dog’s skin including the fur health.
5. Some fruitsKidney, breathing problem, shock, even death ares the worst issue if cats eat those fruits. One thing you should know cats can eat grass, not fruit. Cherries, avocado, grapes, fruits with pits are not allowed for cat.
6. Milk and caffeineMilk and caffeine can damage heart and other organs in cat and dog. You also do not share creamy food and drink for cats. It is better to give your pets fresh water everyday.
More: The Safe Human’s Food to Share with Cats
7. Ingredients of sugar substituteHere are some of ingredients are should not be given to cats such as yeast, xylitol, rhubarb, and nutmeg.
That all 7 human foods that cats can’t eat, let’s give another one for our lovely pets.